Final Weekly Giveaway! Real Food Book Bundle!
|February 11, 2013||Posted by Lindsey G. under Fun Stuff|
Weekly Giveaway #4
People always ask me what books they should get to help them with their real food journey. I decided for this final weekly giveaway to give you two of my favorites and one BRAND new one which just came out yesterday!
1) The Art of Fermentation by Sandor Katz – I heard this brilliant man speak at the Weston A Price Conference last year and he rocks. He is spot on with all his information and the book is an amazing resource for anyone – newbies and experts alike.
2) Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon – as you know from my real food story, this is the book that changed everything for me and my family. It speaks for itself – if you do not have this book yet I highly recommend you enter this giveaway and if you don’t win, invest in this book! It is full of recipes and vital information about traditional diets.
3) The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care by Sally Fallon – this is a brand new book that just got released yesterday. I am about to receive my review copy and I am very excited to read it. It is basically an NT book focused on babies and kids – what an amazing combination!
I will announce the giveaway winner on
Friday. This is the final weekly giveaway from this round – I hope you enjoyed them and if you won anything I hope you enjoy your item!
Alright – time to enter! FYI: This is not a sponsored giveaway — I am paying for the prize myself, and will have it mailed to the lucky winner.
Enter to Win
In order to be eligible to win the drawing, you must be subscribed to the Homemade Mommy Newsletter. It comes out once a week, with updates on the latest blog posts, updates on my e-book writing, special exclusive discount codes, and other fun stuff.
So, to enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Click on the links above to check out the books and leave a comment below and tell me why you want these books.
- Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. You can earn extra entries for signing up for my newsletter, leaving a comment on this post, following me on Pinterest, liking my Facebook page and for following me on Google+!
PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway is open to US residents only; residents of Florida, New York or Rhode Island are not eligible.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Already subscribed to my newsletter and social media stuff? It still counts as an entry! Just make sure you click the buttons in the Rafflecopter widget above.
Remember: If your email is not validated, your entry will not be counted.
Note: you can unsubscribe at any time. Your email address will only be used for Homemade Mommy email updates and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
Okay! Good luck, everyone! If you have any questions, please comment below.