Here is what I packed for my 4 year old for lunch today:
- Rosemary Balsamic Lamb Chops (leftovers from last night)
- Roasted potatoes
- Homemade ketchup
- sliced tomatoes from our garden (we will see how many of those she eats…)
Like the lunchbox? You can get it here.
Check out my other lunch and snack ideas and my lunch packing philosophy.Homemade Mommy Beauty Essentials. Get 35 DIY Beauty recipes that you can use everyday and learn all about how to use and care for your essential oils!
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a very busy real food mama! When I am not taking care of my 6 year old, I take time to share my real food recipes on my blog, Homemade Mommy. I find the time for homemade cooking and green living because eating this way has truly changed my family’s life. Ditching processed food has helped us all to live a vibrantly healthy life! I buy organic, from family farms, local and grass-fed. I am passionate about achieving vibrant health and am happy to share tips, techniques and recipes in my eBook, The Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms which is an excellent resource for any busy mom (or dad) who wants to cook real food for their family but is not sure how to take the plunge.
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- VIDEO: How to use a Pressure Cooker to make dinner a snap! - August 28, 2015
- Homemade Einkorn Brownies - August 23, 2015
- Homemade No-Frizz Hair Styling Whip - June 16, 2015