I wanted to make something festive for my daughter today and this chia yogurt parfait with berries is the result.
Simple? Yes! Did my daughter love it? Most definitely!
Yogurt Chia Parfait
- 1 cup yogurt (highly recommend using very thick yogurt which has been strained a bit)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (where to buy)
- raw honey for drizzling, to taste (where to buy)
- raspberries and blueberries for layering
You will do this in layers – first the yogurt, then the chia seeds. Drizzle with a bit of honey and then add in some raspberries. Alternate the fruit with each layer. Top with raspberries and blueberries.
Enjoy for breakfast or a festive snack. Happy July 4th everyone!
Homemade Mommy Beauty Essentials. Get 35 DIY Beauty recipes that you can use everyday and learn all about how to use and care for your essential oils!
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- 2 Homemade First Aid Recipes: Ointment and Spray - July 21, 2014
- KidScents Essential Oils Kit Giveaway Winner! - July 10, 2014
- Giveaway! Enter to Win a NEW KidScents Essential Oils Kit! - July 6, 2014