Essential Oils Kit Giveaway Winner!
Drumroll please…the lucky winner of a the essential oils kit is…Crissy G! (crissy…1 at hotmail dot com)
Crissy, please email me with your name, mailing address and phone number at lindseyathomemademommydotnet within the next 48 hours to claim your prize.
Didn’t Win? Don’t Fret – You Can Still Save a Bundle if You Order Your Own Premium Essential Oils Kit today!
I saw a ton of comments that showed a very strong interest in trying out essential oils for yourself and your family. I am offering my readers an exclusive deal when signing up as a Distributor with the ‘Premium Enrollment Kit’ from now through November 30th, 2013.
When you order your own premium starter kit you get:
1. $150 for a $300 value (that is a savings of 50%)! With the Premium starter enrollment kit:
- 10 oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway (a nice massage oil that relaxes the muscles!), Peace and Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor and Joy oil blends.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- essential oils user’s guide
- Stress Away 5-ml
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
2. Entitled as a distributor (not a customer) to wholesale pricing (24% off) all Young Living products sold on their website. Visit my Q&A about becoming a distributor – it isn’t what you think!
3. An exclusive ‘goodie bag’ from me which includes a sample of R.C. blend (so you can make a non-toxic vapor rub!), a Thieves Oil purse sized disinfectant spray, and a pocket Primary Usage Guide which will serve as a reference for you on your oil usage.
4. Entered into another giveaway* which includes a special holiday set of seasonal wellness oils including 5ml bottles of R.C Blend, Thieves Oil and Purification Oil AND a $20 enrollment coupon to gift to anyone to help pay for their enrollment kit!
Thanks for entering!
*No purchase necessary for entry in giveaway. You may also enter the giveaway simply by emailing lindsey at homemade mommy dot net by November 30th at midnight with this message: “Please enter me in your holiday kit giveaway.”Homemade Mommy Beauty Essentials. Get 35 DIY Beauty recipes that you can use everyday and learn all about how to use and care for your essential oils!
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- 2 Homemade First Aid Recipes: Ointment and Spray - July 21, 2014
- KidScents Essential Oils Kit Giveaway Winner! - July 10, 2014
- Giveaway! Enter to Win a NEW KidScents Essential Oils Kit! - July 6, 2014