When you work outside the home, there is nothing more valuable than the time you have with your kids when you get done with your work. However, if you are trying to cook more real food, you end up spending that time cooking. This can be great if you kids love to help (like mine now does), however, this wasn’t and isn’t always the case.
I have found it makes things a lot easier if I spend a few minutes in the morning to throw everything into a crockpot and just hit ‘start’. Then when I get home it is all done! Crockpot recipe ideas are helpful, but you know what is even more helpful? A full meal plan and shopping list, right? Great news – scroll down after you check out these amazing crockpot recipes to see a special offer I have for you today – 20% off an amazing meal planning service which can help you start 2014 off right for your family and help you manage it all!
Confession: I am not a fan of most crockpot recipes
I have been hesitant to use my crockpot in the past because I do not always enjoy the recipes I have tried. For some reason, crockpot recipes seem to lack the flavor I desire…it is like the aroma escapes from the lid and so does all of the flavor.
15 Crockpot Recipes to Get Real Food on the Table FAST!
I have done the hard work for you. I have scoured the web and found 15 amazing crock pot recipes to help you get some real food on the table FAST! I do not use my crockpot nearly enough and now I plan to put these recipes in regular rotation!
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Beef Recipes
Crockpot Pork Recipes
See how easy it can be to get a real food dinner on the table?
Want to Pin this for later? Pin it here!
Need more help getting real food on the table? My time saving recommendation? Outsource Meal Planning!
Want to save loads of time each week? Get yourself a weekly meal planning subscription. Let Halle Cottis of Whole Lifestyle Nutrition do the hard work of meal planning for you. I don’t know about you but meal planning and shopping seems to take me longer than actually cooking. Halle’s meal planning service includes:
- 100% gluten-free recipes that also come with grain-free options
- Most of the recipes include photos so that you can see the finished product
- Halle’s service offers community support, if needed so you can get the help you need
- All of the recipes include nutritional information
- There are many instructional videos (how to make mayo, or how to properly cut a pineapple…things like that) throughout the meal plan
- A budget for the grocery list to help you plan financially
- A ‘prep ahead’ list to do that will dramatically cut down your time in the kitchen even further!
- Almost all the meals can be made/prepped in 30 minutes or less!
Special limited time 20% off discount for Homemade Mommy Readers!
This week only, Halle is offering Homemade Mommy readers a special 20% off coupon! Please enter healthy2014 at checkout. There is no better investment than saving your valuable time, freeing you up to spend more time with your family!
you might also like
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- [VIDEO TUTORIAL]: 3 Homemade Chest Rubs for Daily Wellness - September 16, 2015
- VIDEO: How to use a Pressure Cooker to make dinner a snap! - August 28, 2015
- Homemade Einkorn Brownies - August 23, 2015