Here is what I packed for my 4 year old for lunch:
- Cashew butter, butter, raw honey on a homemade corn tortilla
- Carrot sticks
- Creme Fraiche for dipping
Need more lunch ideas and inspiration?
- Check out the brand new Facebook page featuring real food lunchbox ideas all day long!
- Like the lunchbox? You can get it here.
- Check out and stay tuned to my Preschool Lunch Series.
- I also have a post which explains my real food lunch packing strategy that also has many lunch and snack ideas.
- Follow my Pinterest board: Real Food Lunch Ideas
- See what I pack for my daughter daily on my Facebook page
Real Food Survival Guide e-Book - Get Instant Access!
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms. I'll also send you real food recipes, wellness tips, exclusive discounts and coupons.