Here is what I packed for my 4 year old for lunch:
- Cashew butter, butter, raw honey on a homemade corn tortilla
- Carrot sticks
- creme fraiche for dipping
Need more lunch ideas and inspiration?
- Check out the brand new Facebook page featuring real food lunchbox ideas all day long!
- Like the lunchbox? You can get it here.
- Check out and stay tuned to my Preschool Lunch Series.
- I also have a post which explains my real food lunch packing strategy that also has many lunch and snack ideas.
- Follow my Pinterest board: Real Food Lunch Ideas
- See what I pack for my daughter daily on my Facebook page
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a very busy real food mama! When I am not taking care of my 5 year old, I take time to share my real food recipes on my blog, Homemade Mommy. I finds the time for homemade cooking because eating this way has truly changed my family’s life. Ditching processed food has helped us all to heal from a number of ailments including asthma, allergies, recurrent sinus infections and ADHD. I buy organic, from family farms, local and grass-fed. I am passionate about achieving vibrant health and am happy to share tips, techniques and recipes in my eBook, The Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms which is an excellent resource for any busy mom (or dad) who wants to cook real food for their family but is not sure how to take the plunge.
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- Homemade Aftershave - December 3, 2014
- Immune Boosting Travel Swab - November 29, 2014
- 10 Uses for Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) Essential Oil - November 17, 2014