Have you been missing my blog posts? No I haven’t been eaten by wolves! I am still here, however, I have been busy taking some time off from blogging and being behind my computer screen to actually doing some real life teaching! This has been so fun for me and I have tons of renewed energy. I really love getting to meet many of you in person and in my Facebook groups and this is just the natural evolution of things!
So what am I teaching?
I have been showing people just how easy it is to make many of my homemade beauty and health recipes using essential oils! I am amazed at how many of you think it is hard to give your medicine cabinet a makeover. Well I am here to provide recipes but sometimes you just need to SEE it to believe it.
As you all know, it is my passion to both empower all of you to:
- avoid toxic processed ingredients in your food and in your beauty and health products
- build community with each other so that we can all learn how to live healthier lives
Teaching these classes is doing just that!
Want to see me in action?
You are in luck! This Thursday, June 12th, 2014 at 8pm CT/9pm ET, I am going to broadcast one of my classes FREE and LIVE for you and your friends to watch and learn!
JOIN me for a fun night of learning the basics of essential oils including answers to your questions:
- Why should be using essential oils?
- What are essential oils?
- How to use essential oils?
- What are carrier oils?
AND…how you can use essential oils to make all kinds of things like:
- bug spray
- hand soap
- breath spray
- body butter
- homemade all purpose cleaners
- hand sanitizer and MORE!
So sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home with some delicious coconut oil popcorn and watch LIVE! Please bring all your interested friends to this LIVE event to learn from me and get started on your oily journey! (I do promise this will be recorded if you cannot make it!)Homemade Mommy Beauty Essentials. Get 35 DIY Beauty recipes that you can use everyday and learn all about how to use and care for your essential oils!
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- 2 Homemade First Aid Recipes: Ointment and Spray - July 21, 2014
- KidScents Essential Oils Kit Giveaway Winner! - July 10, 2014
- Giveaway! Enter to Win a NEW KidScents Essential Oils Kit! - July 6, 2014