How do I support my immune system naturally? All of you are asking me this exact question right now! Everyone’s trying to support their immune system all year round!
So what are my favorite natural immune supporting strategies? In this post, I am going to share 5 natural God-given ways to support the immune system!
5 Natural Ways to Support Your Immune System
1. Drink Ningxia Red Daily
Ningxia Red is an amazing infused blend of wolfberry puree (or goji berries from the Ningxia province of China) and essential oils that is super beneficial for many reasons. I drink about 2-4 ounces a day. It is a nutrient dense whole food supplement.
Health Benefits of Ningxia Red and Why I Drink it Daily
- Balanced ingredients make NingXia Red a whole-body nutrient infusion for health and wellness support.*
- Energize/energy support*
- Supports normal cellular function.*
- Contains powerful ingredients that are involved in many natural antioxidant processes.*
- Supports good health and overall wellness.*
- Supports whole-body health support.*
- Supports normal eye health.*
- Delivers citrus essential oils containing d-limonene, a powerful component in citrus oils.
- Powerful formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits.*
- Helps prevent against oxidative stress.*
- Healthy daily supplement.*
2. Get your probiotics with Kefir Gummies
We are big fans of kefir in my house. It’s a great way to get in healthy probiotics, which support the immune system from the inside out. If your little one isn’t up for drinking their probiotics, which not consume them in gummy form?
3. Get an amazing night’s sleep
4. Drink homemade Fire Cider
A classic remedy if I’ve ever seen one. And this stuff is potent, believe me. The apple cider vinegar and onions wake your body right up, and rally the immune system to to support you. Plus it tastes great!
5. Inner Defense
While traveling, I take Inner Defense. this great natural immune support capsule contains oregano, thyme, and Thieves which are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
you might also like
Real Food Survival Guide e-Book - Get Instant Access!
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms. I'll also send you real food recipes, wellness tips, exclusive discounts and coupons.