Start here: Essential Oil Resources
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Get started now here.
- Ready to learn? Sign up for FREE e-course email series here.
- Join my Homemade Mommy Community Facebook group.
- You may or may not be satisfied with your current situation and this may or may not be for you but if you are interested in supplementing or replacing your income with a Young Living business please watch this video and then email me to chat.
Why Essential Oils?
I know that nature has provided me with everything I need to survive and to thrive on earth. The plants used for essential oils have been around longer than we have and humans have been using nature’s abundance in many ways, from the obvious uses like food and even shelter to the less known including distillation into essential oils for various, powerful applications. For me, these are truly some of God’s greatest gifts! I don’t know – all I know is that the first time I applied R.C. essential oil to my chest as a chest rub it felt pretty unbelievable. I also can’t believe how good my stomach feels after putting a drop of DiGize on my tongue after a meal.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value!
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is 24% off of the retail prices. This Premium Starter kit comes with 4 diffuser options. Which one do you want to pick? To get the Cadillac of diffusers most people start with the Premium Starter Kit with the Aria diffuser. It is a gorgeous upgrade and is a the best way to get your hands on this beautiful spa experience right in your home for $260. My second favorite diffuser and the one I keep in my bedroom is the Premium Starter Kit with the Rainstone diffuser for $205. Or you can get the workhorse diffuser options, either the Home diffuser or the Dew Drop diffuser along with your Premium Starter kit and a very popular option that is worth at retail over $300 but as a starter kit it is only $160. All Premium Starter Kits include:
- Diffuser options to pick: The MOST gorgeous spa experience and my favorite is the Aria , Rainstone (my favorite for my bedroom), or the DewDrop or Home diffuser
- 10 5ml bottles of our exclusive essential oil blends and single oils: Lavender, Lemon Vitality, Peppermint Vitality, Frankincense, Copaiba Vitality, Thieves Vitality, PanAway, R.C., Purification, DiGize Vitality
- A 2015 Product Guide
- Bonus 5ml bottle of Stress Away
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (you can put this roller ball on any of our 5ml or 15ml bottles and they last forever!)
- 2 packets of Ningxia Red
- 10 Mini dram bottles for samples
- 10 Sample packets of oil (including a sample of Peace & Calming!)
- 10 product usage cards with a place to attach a sample
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Getting to the right place – Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Signing up – Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. Enroller and Sponsor – The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be auto-populated for you. (If for some reason it is not, enter 1478552 in both boxes)
4. Personal Information – Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Username, Password and Pin – Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your Premium Starter Kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You also get to pick which diffuser you would like with your kit. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. You can also purchase other items at this time if you wishYoung Living does not have any contracts, monthly minimum purchases, or annual fees. Nothing like that. It truly is risk free to add these amazing oils to your life.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. As a Young Living wholesale member, you also have the option to join our frequent buyer’s club called Essential Rewards. I find it is best to chip away and make these simple swaps each month on Essential Rewards. Why? Because the ER club allows me to accumulate reward points that I can redeem for free products! I also get a cheaper flat rate on shipping when I order via Essential Rewards.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Easy peasy! Welcome to the amazingly healthy, addictive world of essential oils!
Getting started FAQ
Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member?
Signing up as a wholesale member puts you under no obligation to distribute the oils. It simply means that you get to enjoy the benefits of a discounted wholesale membership and save 24% on everything you order, forever. Young Living does not have any monthly minimum purchase requirements, contracts, or annual fees. It truly is risk free. They stand by their product and let it do the talking.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. Once you order your premium starter kit, you are free to just order more oils as the need arises… or not. That is the best part. You are never required to order anything, ever. However, as a wholesale member you will always pay 24% less than retail on everything you order.
Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Absolutely not. Being a wholesale member simply means that you are getting your products at wholesale prices. 24% less that the full retail price. You are never… I repeat, never required to sell anything.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you simply start by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit. This is the same kit I purchased to help me dive into the world of essential oils. It is hands down the most cost effective way to get the most oils at once. Not to mention you will also get the home diffuser.
*How does the giving project work?
100% of what I earn from your purchases during your enrollment period will be donated to the Young Living Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. You can learn more about the Young Living Foundation and who we serve here.
Make sure to contact me once you get started so I can make sure to add you to my member’s only Facebook group and other support resources!