This is an amazing version of ranch dressing. I think the kefir gives it that extra special something! Enjoy this on a salad or as a very nourishing veggie dip for snack time…I adjusted it a bit since I didn’t have seasoned salt.
Real Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup homemade mayo
- 1/2 cup kefir (what is kefir?)
- 1/3 cup sour cream (I used what I had leftover from making cottage cheese)
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced finely
- 2 tsp fresh or dried dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I used my fermented garlic)
- 1/2 tsp salt (where to buy)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp organic onion powder
Mix together well and store in a glass jar/bottle.
Photo credit: whitneyinchicago, on flick
you might also like
Real Food Survival Guide e-Book - Get Instant Access!
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms. I'll also send you real food recipes, wellness tips, exclusive discounts and coupons.