It hasn’t felt like October to me and now it is almost over! I keep seeing all of these beautiful photos of autumn leaves but I live in Austin where yesterday it was still in the upper 80s! However, today a cold front finally came through and we are in the 50s and I am feeling in the mood to officially welcome fall.
Here are some of my favorite blog topical posts, recipes and DIY tips from October:
- Learned even more about leaky gut and what to do about it
- Found another great kimchi recipe to try with the beautiful Napa Cabbage I am seeing from Johnson’s Backyard Garden
- Reaffirmed why I am not scared of cholesterol
- Dying to try to make this homemade bleach
- Enjoyed these beautiful photos from a mushroom hunting trip
- I love anything with curry and this butternut squash stew fills the bill
- This sweet India carrot dessert sounded divine
- Very excited to share Jenna’s Eat To Learn Picky Eater Cookbook
- This great guide on how to make kefir
- Learned that flax seeds aren’t as great as I thought they were L
- So excited to find this recipe for Baked Tortilla Chips with coconut oil!
- This raw milk eggnog sounds absolutely delicious!
- Some beautiful photos of making beef bone broth
- Once it is cold enough we will be heading outside to roast these homemade marshmallows!
- 10 surprising GMO products
In case you missed them, here are some of my favorites that I shared this month:
- How I taught my daughter about real food
- Why I am not dreading the winter cold season
- Are you frustrated about feeding your kids real food in a fake food world? You are not alone!
- Real food meal ideas for business travel
I am looking forward to a great November! What did you love about October?Homemade Mommy Beauty Essentials. Get 35 DIY Beauty recipes that you can use everyday and learn all about how to use and care for your essential oils!
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- 2 Homemade First Aid Recipes: Ointment and Spray - July 21, 2014
- KidScents Essential Oils Kit Giveaway Winner! - July 10, 2014
- Giveaway! Enter to Win a NEW KidScents Essential Oils Kit! - July 6, 2014