I am planning a ‘make and take’ DIY beauty party for the holidays and wanted to include a sugar scrub. I just love lavender and lemon scents and they are so calming in the bathtub. .
While I don’t normally eat cane sugar, I know it will be just perfect for this scrub so you can just buy plain white sugar. I still chose to buy organic but you do not have to. The raw honey gives a further moisture boost to your skin. I added the rosemary for more herbal scent and it will also serve as to exfoliate the skin along with the sugar.
I hope you enjoy this one!
Herbal Honey Lemon Sugar Scrub
This recipe makes about a cup and a half. It can easily be modified to make a large amount as you will see tomorrow when I share how to make 132 DIY gifts in an hour!
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (where to buy)
- 2 tsp dried rosemary (where to buy)
- 15 drops lemon essential oil (where to buy)
- 15 drops lavender essential oil (where to buy)
Mix sugar, dried rosemary, olive oil, and raw honey together.
Add essential oils and stir to combine.
Further Reading from Around the Web
- Attend one of my Essential Oils 101 classes here!
- 20 Everyday Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- Sweet Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Lavender Essential Oil for Allergy Relief
More Essential Oil recipes here!
- DIY Roll-On Perfume
- Honey and Lemon Cough Syrup with Coconut Oil
- Lemon Ginger Tea
- Luscious Lemon Lip Balm
Pin it here!
you might also like
Real Food Survival Guide e-Book - Get Instant Access!
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms. I'll also send you real food recipes, wellness tips, exclusive discounts and coupons.