Who here is interested in using essential oils but is not sure how to use them on their kids? Enter the brand new KidScents essential oils kit from Young Living announced at the 2014 Convention!
As many of you know, I attended the Young Living Convention a couple of weeks ago. It was truly an amazing experience! You can hear my entire recap of the Convention here in a 30 minute recorded call. There were so many amazing new products announced at Convention. Products to help pets, men, children on the spectrum, people dealing with emotional trauma and sleepless nights to name a few.
But there is one product released that I just know Homemade Mommy readers will truly LOVE. It is a new essential oils kit for kids called KidScents! If you want a nontoxic way to help your kiddos with tummy aches, stuffy noses, sleeping, focus, bug bites, and cuts and scrapes – this new KidScents essential oils kit from Young Living is pretty much idiot proof. The KidScents essential oils are pre-blended and diluted so you get the best of both worlds!
I gave my 5 year old daughter this KidScents kit when we got home and she keeps them all by her bedside. She LOVES her KidScents essential oils kit. It is amazing for her to have her own kid-friendly essential oils. She knows which one she needs and can ask me to help her apply them (she needs to ask an adult before applying any essential oils!).
So what comes in the KidScents Essential Oils Kit from Young Living?
The Young Living KidScents® Oil Collection is a comprehensive kit that addresses the most common concerns of childhood. This kit includes six mild essential oil blends, formulated especially for children ages 2-12:
- GeneYus™: May help a child stay on task and focus. I personally love the oils in this blend because I have used many of them on my 5 year old already for these same reasons! I was super excited to see this one in this kit! This blend contains: frankincense, idaho blue spruce, palo santo, melissa, cedar wood, blue cypress, galbanum, and angelica.
- Bite Buster™: Can be used for bug bites and to repel bugs. I have personally been using this blend on my own bites and it works great. This blend contains: idaho tansy, citronella, and palo santo. I love that it does not contain citrus oils which can make the skin sensitive to the sun which we don’t need in summer!
- SniffleEase™: As the name implies, can be used to get rid of the sniffles. This blend contains: eucalyptus blue, palo santo, lavender, dorado azul, ravintsara, myrtle, eucalyptus globulus, marjoram, pine, eucalyptus radiata, black spruce, eucalyptus citriodora and peppermint. This is like a mini ‘Breathe Again’ diluted for children. I tested this one last night on my own stuffy sinuses and it wasn’t quite strong enough for me but I could tell it would work great on a child.
- Owie™: Use for minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises. This blend contains: idaho balsam fir, melaleuca alternifolia, helichrysun, elemi, cistus, hinoki and clove oils.
- TummyGize™: Great for upset tummies and digestion. This blend contains: spearmint, peppermint, tangerine, fennel, anise, ginger and cardamom and smells DIVINE.
- Sleepylze™: Um….who doesn’t want their child to sleep better?! This blend contains: lavender, geranium, roman chamomile, tangerine, bergamot, sacred frankincense, valerian and ruta.
The KidScents essential oil kit comes with two roll-on fitments for easy application, especially for Owie and TummyGize.
FYI: This is not a sponsored giveaway — I am paying for the KidScents prize myself, and will have it mailed to the lucky winner.
Want this new KidScents essential oil kit? Enter to Win – but HURRY! This giveaway ends July 9th!
- Enter a blog comment on this post with your favorite oil from the kit and why you want this new KidScents essential oils kit!
- Sign up for my newsletter using the form below. It includes updates on my latest blog posts, special promotions, and other fun stuff. You can unsubscribe at any time. You must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this prize. I cross check the winners to make sure they are signed up for my newsletter before I announce the winner. Your email address will only be used for the Homemade Mommy Newsletter and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter to win the KidScents essential oils kit. You can earn extra entries for leaving a comment on this post, following me on Pinterest, liking our new Oily Angels Facebook page and for following me on Google+! Don’t forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel so you can get access to my videos on Essential Oils and other great video tutorials! The winner of the KidScents essential oils kit will be announced via a blog post and on my Facebook page on July 10th, 2014. Entries will close at 11:59pm CDT on July 9th, 2014.
Already subscribed to my newsletter and social media stuff? It still counts as an entry! Just make sure you click the buttons in the Rafflecopter widget above.
Okay! Good luck, everyone! If you have any questions, please comment below.
Want one of these amazing KidScents kits now? You can order them as a wholesale member of Young Living! Not a member yet? Find out how you can become a Young Living member here.
Please PIN this great KidScents essential oils kit Giveaway here!
you might also like
Latest posts by Lindsey Gremont (see all)
- VIDEO: How to use a Pressure Cooker to make dinner a snap! - August 28, 2015
- Homemade Einkorn Brownies - August 23, 2015
- Homemade No-Frizz Hair Styling Whip - June 16, 2015