This is an amazing version of ranch dressing. I think the kefir gives it that extra special something! Enjoy this on a salad or as a very nourishing veggie dip for snack time…I adjusted it a bit since I didn’t have seasoned salt.
Real Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup homemade mayo
- 1/2 cup kefir (what is kefir?)
- 1/3 cup sour cream (I used what I had leftover from making cottage cheese)
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced finely
- 2 tsp fresh or dried dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I used my fermented garlic)
- 1/2 tsp salt (where to buy)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp organic onion powder
Mix together well and store in a glass jar/bottle.
Photo credit: whitneyinchicago, on flick