- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup homemade applesauce (organic store-bought applesauce with nothing added)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted (or nk”>coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash (1/8 teaspoon) ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup finely shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Whisk eggs in a bowl until beaten. Add applesauce and vanilla and salt and honey and beat well. Add the rest of the ingredients except the zucchini and chocolate and blend well. Fold in zucchini and chocolate. Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil or butter. Add batter to the muffin tin. Recipe yields 6-8 muffins. Bake for 20-22 min or until top is brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.