In my Real Food Survival Guide for Working Moms post one of my main tips was cooking in bulk and storing items in your freezer for when you do not have time to cook. I often have to travel out of town for days at a time for my day job. I am leaving my husband at home alone with my 3 year old so leaving him meals in the freezer is important!
If you are looking for an easy way to get started on this, a fellow blogger friend at Health Home Happiness has just put out a very reasonably priced (only $18!) e-book on cooking for your freezer which includes a lot of nice tips and instructions. The recipes are all for real food ingredients and grain-free!
Special features to work with your family
- Rather than requiring one long 10-12 hour cooking day, there are 5 sections that take 2-3 hours each so bulk cooking can be spread out over a weekend, a week of nap times, evenings, or however fits in your schedule.
- Small kitchen friendly.
- Clean up tips.
- Print-out re-heating instructions easily attach to your frozen meals to remind anyone how to reheat the meal.
- Serving instructions and side dish suggestions are printed on the heating instructions.
- Dairy free options for all meals.
- Index of recipes included
- Shopping list included
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS and to order (ONLY $18!).