2012 is almost over and I truly can’t believe how far the blog has come in such a short time. Thank you for all of your support. I hope you have an amazing 2013 full of healing and gratitude. I love teaching everyone about the benefits of real food!
Here are some interesting things I learned in December from my fellow real food bloggers:
Debunking Health Myths
- I always talk about maintaining a healthy microbiome and how important gut flora is so why do I love this post detailing three reasons to stop taking probiotics from Fearless Eating? Because he is right.
- The DIY Beauty e-book from Mommypotamus is an amazing way to ditch the toxic chemicals!
- Sick kids? Here is a great DIY natural cough remedy from Oh Lardy.
- Is low fat dairy making you gain weight? Weed Me and Reap answers the question in a post about low-fat milk.
- How to make your own liquid hand soap from Thank Your Body
- How to cure acne without chemicals from Empowered Sustenance
- Can Organic Farming Feed the World? from Small Footprint Family
- Breast Thermography vs. Mammogram
- Great tips for cleaning out your kitchen from The Polivka Family
- Get inspired to make fermented foods from Real Food Suomi
- Dr. Oz and Poor People’s Food from Granny’s Vital Vittles
- Amazing lentil stew from Nourished Kitchen
- Argentinian paleo meat sauce from Grass Fed Girl
- Chocolate Coconut Butter Bites from Whole Natural Life
- Homemade Macadamia Nut Butter from The Coconut Mama
- Warming Coconut Chicken Curry from And Here We Are
- Fermented Purple Cabbage and Orange Sauerkraut from A Harmony Healing
Here are some of my most popular posts from December in case you missed them
- Is Organic Milk Healthy?
- Q&A with a former Big Food Exec, Bruce Bradley
- All Your Kefir Questions Answered!
- How Healthy Bacteria Protects Your Body From Disease
- Recipe for Beet Borscht