It’s back to school time for my daughter so the preschool lunch series is back! I will be sharing photos of what I packed for her lunch each day that I can!
Here is what I packed for my 4 year old for lunch today:
- Sourdough bread (from Flour Bakery) sandwich with butter, almond butter and blueberry jam
- Carrots and Red Peppers with Creme Fraiche for dipping
- raw Colby cheese (from Sand Creek Farm)
Need more lunch ideas and inspiration?
- Check out and stay tuned to my Preschool Lunch Series.
- I also have a post which explains my real food lunch packing strategy that also has many lunch and snack ideas.
- Follow my Pinterest board: Real Food Lunch Ideas
- See what I pack for my daughter daily on my Facebook page
I love seeing your ideas! Thank you so much for sharing!!