I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. More information here.
Here is what I packed for my 4 year old for lunch today:
- Plain Yogurt (from Sand Creek Farm) [I added a little vanilla
- Apples (rubbed with some lemon juice so they don’t turn brown)
- Raw cashew butter for dipping
- Soaked honey oat granola topped with flakes of coconut and dried blueberries (no sugar added)
Need more lunch ideas and inspiration?
- Check out and stay tuned to my Preschool Lunch Series.
- I also have a post which explains my real food lunch packing strategy that also has many lunch and snack ideas.
- Follow my Pinterest board: Real Food Lunch Ideas
- See what I pack for my daughter daily on my Facebook page
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Becky Webb says
So….do you make your own cashew butter? My kids can’t take anything nut related to preschool. Dang it.