This is a very easy homemade nutella recipe that is nut-free! It is made with ground sesame seeds or tahini. The flavor is so delicious with the ghee as well. I have been eating this with a spoon all week! This a very healthy treat your whole family will love!
Homemade Nutella Recipe – Nut Free
- 1/4 cup ghee (where to buy)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy)
- 1/4 cup tahini (where to buy)
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder (where to buy)
- 1/4 tsp of salt (where to buy)
- 1 tsp of vanilla (where to buy)
Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined and fluffy.
Use as a spread on some delicious sourdough or sprouted bread or even my grain-free graham crackers! I also use this as frosting for cupcakes or muffins. Or I have been known to just eat it with a spoon…