I am planning a ‘make and take’ DIY beauty party for the holidays and wanted to include a sugar scrub. I just love lavender and lemon scents and they are so calming in the bathtub. .
While I don’t normally eat cane sugar, I know it will be just perfect for this scrub so you can just buy plain white sugar. I still chose to buy organic but you do not have to. The raw honey gives a further moisture boost to your skin. I added the rosemary for more herbal scent and it will also serve as to exfoliate the skin along with the sugar.
I hope you enjoy this one!
Herbal Honey Lemon Sugar Scrub
This recipe makes about a cup and a half. It can easily be modified to make a large amount as you will see tomorrow when I share how to make 132 DIY gifts in an hour!
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (where to buy)
- 2 tsp dried rosemary (where to buy)
- 15 drops lemon essential oil (where to buy)
- 15 drops lavender essential oil (where to buy)
Mix sugar, dried rosemary, olive oil, and raw honey together.
Add essential oils and stir to combine.
Further Reading from Around the Web
- Attend one of my Essential Oils 101 classes here!
- 20 Everyday Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- Sweet Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Lavender Essential Oil for Allergy Relief
More Essential Oil recipes here!
- DIY Roll-On Perfume
- Honey and Lemon Cough Syrup with Coconut Oil
- Lemon Ginger Tea
- Luscious Lemon Lip Balm