My name is Lindsey and I am addicted to body butter.
No seriously. I am.
I really cannot believe I ever used to enjoy using store lotions and creams when homemade body butter is so delightfully luxurious and completely natural!
Fear Not! Homemade Body Butter is not hard to make.
If you are apprehensive about making your own body butter, I am here to help you out. Making your own body butter is not any more difficult than making icing for a cake. It is really a very similar process using the same tools you already have in your kitchen. Most body butter recipes include just a handful of ingredients such as coconut oil, tallow, and essential oils. That the best part – you can make them with whatever scent and therapeutic qualities you desire so the sky is really the limit!
6 Easy Body Butter Recipes
Here are some of my favorite body butter recipes which will get your creative juices flowing. I hope you try to make your own!
Pin it here for later!
Which one do you want to try? I hope you come back and let me know how it goes!
Further Reading from Around the Web
- Attend one of my Essential Oils 101 classes here!
- How to Make Healthy Body Butter
- 20 Uses for Peppermint Essential Oil
- How To Buy Therapeutic Essential Oils
- 50 Uses For Essential Oils
More Peppermint Essential Oil recipes here!
- Bronzing Whipped Body Butter
- DIY Peppermint Muscle Balm
- Key Lime Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter
- Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub