I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. More information here.
Here is what I packed for my 4 year old for lunch:
- Cashew butter, butter, raw honey on a homemade corn tortilla
- Carrot sticks
- Creme Fraiche for dipping
Need more lunch ideas and inspiration?
- Check out the brand new Facebook page featuring real food lunchbox ideas all day long!
- Like the lunchbox? You can get it here.
- Check out and stay tuned to my Preschool Lunch Series.
- I also have a post which explains my real food lunch packing strategy that also has many lunch and snack ideas.
- Follow my Pinterest board: Real Food Lunch Ideas
- See what I pack for my daughter daily on my Facebook page
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Denise @ Kinder-Touch says
Interesting lunch ideas. I really hope my daughter would want to eat such healthy food. That’s been my problem for years now, she’s so picky.
What a lovely lunch! I pack similar foods when I send my daughter to her sitters house, but I like the tortilla sandwich idea. I NEED that lunch box for Lyla – love it!