Want a recipe for a sugar scrub that will melt your stress away in a snap? Check out my new recipe for this amazingly relaxing vanilla lime sugar scrub made with a blend called Stress Away.
Fall can be a very stressful time for my family. I know we are dealing with a tough transition into Kindergarten. Surprisingly enough, my kindergartner came up with this recipe. She wanted to teach all her friends how to make it (my little Homemade Mommy helper!). I asked her why she wanted to make it with Stress Away and she simple said, “Well Mom – kids get stressed sometimes too!”
I laughed but then thought about what a great idea it would be. I love the smell of vanilla and lime and am so happy that I can get all these amazing smells in one blend to add to this sugar scrub recipe. My friends, meet Stress Away Essential Oil! Seriously, Stress Away is the best so why not use it for a sugar scrub?
The essential oil at the heart of the Stress Away essential oil blend is Copaiba, also known as Copal. It’s harvested directly from the Amazon rainforest, and contains 50% beta-caryophyllene. It’s an all-natural stress fighter! It works in perfect tandem with…
- Ocotea, an essential oil harvested in Ecuador.
- Lavender, super calming.
- Lime, smells like a margarita and margaritas aren’t stressful!
- Cedarwood, which helps you take a nice deep breath.
- Vanilla smells absolutely divine!
- Copaiba, supports the musculoskeletal system.
It’s all of the most calming essential oils in one blend! The best part? It smells like a kind of vanilla-y lime. So I decided to make a sugar scrub with Stress Away essential oil blend for a spa-licious date with yourself! All the better to enjoy the smell of this blend and pamper yourself while de-stressing.
Melt Your Stress Away Vanilla Lime Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup sugar (I buy this HERE)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (I buy this HERE)
- 2 tbsp raw honey (I buy this HERE)
- 40 drops Stress Away Essential Oil
Combine ingredients in a glass jar and use as needed to melt your stress away and ooh and ah at the beautiful vanilla lime scent!
Like this sugar scrub? Pin it HERE!
Further Reading from Around the Web
- Attend one of my Essential Oils 101 classes here!
- 50+ Everyday Uses for Essential Oils
- How to Buy Therapeutic Essential Oils
- Everyday Essential Oils: PanAway
- Stock Up Your Holistic Medicine Kit