Looking for a homemade aftershave recipe? You are in the right place. Are homemade beauty products only for women? Of course not! But by the looks of my readers you would think so! But everyone loves the homemade touch and many men would love to have their wives make them something like this homemade aftershave recipe! Right?!
This is a recipe for homemade aftershave recipe that I have perfected for my very own hubby, Homemade Daddy! He braved the Livestream the other day with me in front of hundreds of people and dished about what homemade products he uses that I make him and also which essential oils he likes. So if you have a man and he is using up your oils (you’ll know because they start appearing on his side of the bathroom and on his nightstand!), you might want to show him this Men’s class all about men and their favorite essential oils!
Homemade Aftershave Recipe
Homemade Aftershave Ingredients
- 15 drops Eucalyptus radiata essential oil (I buy my essential oils HERE)
- 5 drops Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil (I buy my essential oils HERE)
- 1-2 drops Peppermint essential oil (I buy my essential oils HERE)
- 10 drops Valor essential oil blend (I buy my essential oils HERE)
- 2 ounce (1/4 cup) coconut oil
Homemade Aftershave Directions
Gently melt the coconut oil (I put a glass jar that I am going to store the oils in into a pan of simmering water) and drop the oils in after it is melted and room temperature but not scalding hot. Apply to freshly shaven skin as your aftershave. My husband uses this on his scalp and beard.