As you know, I have curly hair so I need something that will help with frizz this time of year. I have been experimenting with recipes and finally found a homemade no-frizz hair styling whip I LOVE. Now I can share this homemade no-frizz styling whip with you too! Curly girls can rejoice and enjoy your curls this summer! A little goes a LONG way – I use just a dab (like a tiny dab my friends – about an 1/8 of a tsp) and rub into my hair when it is wet after I shower. Then I style it by creating curly locks with my fingers. I let it air dry and it is smooth and silky, not crispy or frizzy!
So what’s the recipe for this homemade no-frizz hair styling whip concoction?
Homemade No-Frizz Hair Styling Whip Recipe
Homemade No-Frizz Hair Styling Whip Ingredients
- 1 tsp raw honey (I get mine HERE)
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum (I get mine HERE)
- 8 tbsp (4 oz) shea butter (I get mine HERE)
- 2 tbsp (1 oz) V-6 vegetable blend* (I get mine from Young Living HERE)
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil (I get mine HERE)
- 2 tsp argan oil (I get mine HERE)
- 6 drops Rosemary essential oil (I get mine HERE)
- 6 drops Lavender essential oil (I get mine HERE)
- 5 drops Cedarwood essential oil (I get mine HERE)
* the V-6 blend from Young Living contains a nice blend of vegetable oils perfect for this recipe. Ingredients: Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum‡ (Sesame) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, and Olea Europaea‡ (Olive) Fruit Oil. You can also substitute jojoba oil or make a similar blend.
Homemade No-Frizz Hair Styling Whip Directions
Apply this no-frizz homemade hair styling whip while hair is wet or dry to freshen up curls! Let me know what you think!