It’s that time again! I am starting up a BRAND NEW Homemade Mommy Community. Why? Well because you are reading this and I don’t know you! And one of the things that brings me JOY is knowing my readers. Because how can I best help you if I don’t know you? Right?
So how will this work? I am looking for 77 people to start up this community and I want to keep it small and intimate. So if you want in, here are the qualities of people I am looking for:
- new to a healthy lifestyle and ready to learn!
- wants to rid their home of toxins and other chemicals but not sure where to start
- wants to be their own health advocate – this group will provide excellent info but will also help to arm you with the resources you need to become your own health advocate!
- someone who cares about what they put in and on their bodies
- individuals who seek community and engagement from like minded people
- who struggle with time management and planning and could use some help with meal planning
- curious about what this whole real food thing is about
- curious about natural remedies
If you meet these criteria and are ready to get serious about being a truly healthy family you can click here to provide me with some more info which will help me to pre-screen you into my group. I am not selecting everyone and may contact you to learn more about you and your goals!
This group is for those who are new to blog or maybe have been around a while but are struggling with implementing the advice I provide. This group is not for my existing community members (those who are already in my other groups) as I already have you up and learning all that you need to know!
Ready for MORE? Click here to be prescreened. Simply fill out the form and I will add you to my new group on Facebook – so look out for an email from Facebook to add you!