The Homemade Mommy Handbook is HERE and Featured in the Spring eBook Bundle!!!
I have been given an amazing opportunity to be featured as one of the 30 eBooks in the Village Green Network’s Spring eBook Bundle SALE!
This is a great opportunity for you to SAVE and also get my eBook which you have been waiting so patiently for launch! Now you can get my eBook + 29 others for less than $1.50 per book!
Download all 30 e-books now for this LOW price and read them at your leisure — on your Kindle, iPad, iPhone or computer.
As a contributor to the eBook bundle I was able to look through every eBook. I can tell you firsthand this is a great bundle and a massive bargain. Here are some of my favorites to highlight that I know you will LOVE:
- Nourished Baby by the Mommypotamus, Heather Dessinger. This is a completely revised second edition with great new content. Did you know that feeding our children “sacred foods” often prevents the need for braces and can heal cavities? This completely redesigned book features 15+ brand new baby/toddler-friendly recipes including healthy chicken nuggets and bunless sloppy joes! This revised edition also features one of my recipes!
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts by Ditch the Wheat’s, Carol Lovett. I know many of you love the flourless brownie recipe on my blog. This recipe is featured from Carol’s eBook! There are some other major winners in this eBook. Take all the guesswork out of making scrumptious baked goods that are grain-free, dairy-free, cane sugar free, and Paleo/Primal friendly. Over 70 + recipes and 162 pages of content. All recipes are dairy free and adhere to Paleo principles.
- Nourishing Our Children by Sandrine Love. I love this not for profit organization! Based on the nutritional principles of Dr. Weston A. Price, this book covers dietary principles for parents before and after conception, problems associated with modern processed foods, and vital information about water and fluoride, traditional fats and oils, milk, soy, vital nutrients, and healthy meal preparation.
- Toxic Free: 70 Recipes for a Toxic Free Home by Thank Your Body’s, Robin Konie. I use this book often. Who knew you could polish silver without toxic cleaners? Many of the ingredients found in commercial cleaning and personal care products have been linked to health problems. From infertility to cancer, the toxic chemicals that threaten our health are some of the most common things we put directly on our skin! Are you ready to ditch the toxic garbage for good?
- And of course you will also get my new eBook, The Homemade Mommy Handbook!
In My eBook, You’ll Learn:
My tips and techniques for…
- Roasting, grilling, searing and sautéing
- Blanching vegetables, braising and stewing, and steaming
- Making bone stocks
- Storing, using, preparing and mixing herbs and spices
…and get 60 of my favorite real food recipes on which to test your new skills!
How Will All of the eBooks in This Bundle Benefit YOU? They Will Help You Learn How To…
- Be more confident and inspired in your kitchen armed with real food cooking techniques and tips
- Make grain-free breads, snacks and desserts
- Make all your own homemade cleaning products using simple, natural ingredients
- Heal eczema from the inside out with real food
- Regain your health after eating a low-fat diet
- Nourish your child with nutrient dense foods and teach your children about real food
- Heal and beautify your skin, hair, nails, teeth, and everything in between
- Create your own homesteading style
- Make egg-free breakfasts
- Ditch dieting, relax and “eat the food” — and balance your metabolism and get healthy
- Make recipes that go straight from the freezer to the crockpot
- Decipher food labels at the store and which foods to buy at your local farm
- Use herbs for upset tummies, sore throats and a whole host of other ailments
- Think through what you really need to grow in your backyard garden, where to grow it, how to grow it, and also how to preserve your harvest
- Make your favorite condiments at home — without sacrificing the store-bought flavor you love
- Make grain-free lunch box items for your kids
Click here to buy only my eBook for $14.96 (introductory price)
How Does the Spring eBook Bundle Work?
- 30 eBooks valued at $479
- On sale for 7 days – April 17-April 24th at Midnight US Pacific Time
- Sale price of only $39 – 90% off the total value!
- After your purchase has been completed, you will receive an automatic email containing a link to download the eBooks
- In the email that you receive, there will be a link to all of the eBooks in a .zip file for fast and easy downloading
- The files can be viewed on your iPad, iPhone or any other eReader devices. Find out how in the FAQ section of this page here
- Each of the e-books in the Village Green Network Spring eBook Bundle is copyrighted by the original author. Your purchase does not entitle you to share the files or upload them anywhere online where others can access them. Sharing e-books is theft and steals from the authors who work so hard to create these wonderful resources, so please make sure that you are respecting their copyrights (and you can always point others in the direction of their websites)
- Due to the limited time offer, VGN will not be offering refunds. However, they WILL make sure that you get what you’d paid for! If you have a question about the bundle sale that hasn’t been answered, contact VGN by email at email@example.com.