What a busy month! I have no idea how I made it through April but this is proof positive that anything is possible if you are passionate and determined. I was able to complete my first eBook, The Homemade Mommy Handbook and I hope you enjoy the practical tips and recipes I provide.
Here are some of the informative health posts and recipes I came across in April:
Debunking Health Myths
- This post with 5 Reasons to Avoid Almond Flour from Empowered Sustenance really resonated with me because I have never been able to tolerate almond flour. I had no idea there were so many almonds in a cup of almond flour!
- What Do Chickens Eat? A little hint – they aren’t vegetarian!
- Suffering from menstrual cramps? These menstrual cramp remedies are great from Thank Your Body.
- These indoor plants can clean the air and remove toxins from Health Extremist.
- Have you ever tried oil of oregano? Here are some great uses for oil of oregano.
Simple Homemade Recipes
- Homemade BBQ Sauce from Scratch Mommy
- Homemade Applesauce and 10 way to enjoy it from Yummy Inspirations
- How to Forage for and Make Fiddleheads from Fearless Eating
- Homemade Yogurt in a Crock Pot from Creative Simple Life
- Homemade Sprouted Flour Pasta from Girl Meets Nourishment
Here are some of my most popular posts from April:
Need a healthy homemade fruit snack? Try these probiotic Kombucha fruit snacks!
Want to ditch commercial sunscreens? Try this easy DIY recipe for homemade Non-toxic Sunscreen Lotion Bars
My latest grain free cake gets its body from sweet potatoes and chocolate