I absolutely love this homemade fermented mayo recipe and I know you will too. You will be surprised at how easy it is to make homemade fermented mayo. Thankfully you won’t have to fumble through it. I show you how to make it here with this great video tutorial:
The Best Homemade Mayo Recipe
- Three egg yolks from pastured hens
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt/li>
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sauerkraut juice (preferred) or whey
- Place egg yolks in food processor and blend for 1 minute
- Add apple cider vinegar and blend for 30 more seconds
- Add salt, honey and dijon mustard
- Turn the food processor on and pour the oil in very slowly
- If you want the mayo to last a few weeks, add 1 Tbsp whey as your last step. If you do this, allow to sit at room temperature for 7 hours before placing in fridge.
Like this recipe?
Pin it here!
+1 it here!
Further Reading from Around the Web
- 30 Condiments, Seasoning Blends and Dressings You Can Make At Home
- 5 New Convenience Foods
- The Superfood Secret To Making Your Homemade Condiments Last For Weeks
- 5 Ways To Use Kefir That You’ve Never Heard Of
More mayonnaise recipes here!
- Homemade Mayonnaise (with maple syrup)
- Homemade Mayonnaise (with powdered mustard)
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Whey Good Mayonnaise
Real Food Survival Guide e-Book - Get Instant Access!
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms. I'll also send you real food recipes, wellness tips, exclusive discounts and coupons.