I absolutely love this homemade fermented mayo recipe and I know you will too. You will be surprised at how easy it is to make homemade fermented mayo. Thankfully you won’t have to fumble through it. I show you how to make it here with this great video tutorial:
The Best Homemade Mayo Recipe
- Three egg yolks from pastured hens
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt/li>
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sauerkraut juice (preferred) or whey
- Place egg yolks in food processor and blend for 1 minute
- Add apple cider vinegar and blend for 30 more seconds
- Add salt, honey and dijon mustard
- Turn the food processor on and pour the oil in very slowly
- If you want the mayo to last a few weeks, add 1 Tbsp whey as your last step. If you do this, allow to sit at room temperature for 7 hours before placing in fridge.
Like this recipe?
Pin it here!
+1 it here!
Further Reading from Around the Web
- 30 Condiments, Seasoning Blends and Dressings You Can Make At Home
- 5 New Convenience Foods
- The Superfood Secret To Making Your Homemade Condiments Last For Weeks
- 5 Ways To Use Kefir That You’ve Never Heard Of