This is the likely the best smelling homemade foaming face wash around! But the best part is that it is also amazing for your skin – you will truly glow! This foaming face wash contains what your skin needs to look radiant and firm while also keeping your skin balanced.
Homemade Foaming Face Wash for Radiant Skin
- 1/2 tsp sweet almond oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup castile soap (I buy it by the gallon HERE)
- 10 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil (I get my therapeutic grade essential oils HERE)
- 6 drops Patchouli essential oil (I get my therapeutic grade essential oils HERE)
- 4 drops Lemongrass essential oil (I get my therapeutic grade essential oils HERE)
- 2/3 cup distilled or filtered water
Pour the castile soap, sweet almond oil (or olive oil) into a foaming soap dispenser (these are the best quality I have seen out there). Add the essential oils and swirl to combine. Fill the container with filtered water and screw on the top. Use daily for radiant skin!